April 16, 2006

Happy (late) Easter! (I tried to post this blog yesterday, but something didn't work right). Hailey got to visit Zach today since it was a holiday and even got to help give him a bath. That's one of here favorite things to do.
There's not much to report as far as Zach's progress goes. He has been stable. They've weaned him a bit on his ventilator settings and continue to talk about extabation, but I think we'll all probably be surprised when it actually happens. We'll be sure to report when it does. Zach has started another round of antibiotics and if they think he's doing well enough after 3-4 days of them they may extabate at that time.
We'll update again soon.

2 Comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. I look at his pictures and I just want to hold him and give him a nice big squoosh. What a cutie.
Allen family-
I can't believe Zach is over two months already. I am so glad you keep this up to date and with pictures it is great for all the cousins to be able to put a face with the name. We hope Zach continues to make steady progress and is able to be off the vent soon. You guys amaze all of us and we love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home