November 7, 2006
Dear Family and Friends,
After one long year of challenges and an equal number of blessings, harder words have never had to be written. Zachary has been a joy to us for over 9 months now and we are forever grateful for that. We have loved being with him, watching him grow, getting to know his little personality, and recognizing the strength of his spirit. He is one special little boy. At this time we have come to know that Zachary's body is not healing and his doctors believe that his condition will continue to worsen until he finally passes on. We have prayed endlessly to recognize God's will for him. We love him so much that we have had to focus on want what is truly best for him and momentarily set aside our hopes and dreams and what we want. As his parents that is harder than anything we could have imagined. Once again and as always we thank you for your prayers. We continue to need them more each day. We plan to spend the next several days loving him and cherishing his final moments.
Funeral services for Zachary will take place at our church building in Pflugerville on Friday, November 17th. Check back soon for the time and directions.
We love you all,
Greg and Tieryn
After one long year of challenges and an equal number of blessings, harder words have never had to be written. Zachary has been a joy to us for over 9 months now and we are forever grateful for that. We have loved being with him, watching him grow, getting to know his little personality, and recognizing the strength of his spirit. He is one special little boy. At this time we have come to know that Zachary's body is not healing and his doctors believe that his condition will continue to worsen until he finally passes on. We have prayed endlessly to recognize God's will for him. We love him so much that we have had to focus on want what is truly best for him and momentarily set aside our hopes and dreams and what we want. As his parents that is harder than anything we could have imagined. Once again and as always we thank you for your prayers. We continue to need them more each day. We plan to spend the next several days loving him and cherishing his final moments.
Funeral services for Zachary will take place at our church building in Pflugerville on Friday, November 17th. Check back soon for the time and directions.
We love you all,
Greg and Tieryn

6 Comments:
Greg & Tieryn,
I can't think of a harder task. May the Lord's Spirit be with you endlessly. Thank Heavens for the Plan of Salvation! Zachary must have one special mission. I wish there were something I could do or say to help, but I know you are stronger than I could ever be. God bless you and Zachary and your other angel children.
Joy
No harder words have been read either. We love you and keep you constantly in our thoughts and prayers. This is something we never wanted to happen. We are grateful for eternal families now more than ever.
It is true, never have I reflected more or been more grateful for eternal families. That is a blessing in my life, as well as getting to spend some time with the little guy this last year.
Greg and Tieryn,
It's hard to watch your family go through such heartache. Zachary is a blessing and a beautiful child. I'm so thankful that you know of Heavenly Father's plan for eternal families, and for your examples of faith that you've shown to me. Know that mine and Dario's prayers are with you, and that we're here for whatever help we can give.
Love, Sheyenne
Tieryn & Greg,
We have heard a little about what was going on with your family and finally got your web address so I could find out more. I have been sitting here for about 2 hours reading all your postings and I have gone through the rollercoaster of emotions of this journey. I have smiled and cried. I am so sorry for all the things your little guy has had to endure. It really does sound like he is a strong boy and has fought his hardest. Man is he beautiful! So are Hailey and Clayton. They sure have grown so much since the last time I saw them! You and Greg look great and I am so glad to hear that you went through your surgery well. My heart goes out to your family and the pain that you are feeling. I know you are a strong person and that you know this is not the end. I will pray for you and your family and we send all of our love to you. We will keep checking up on you guys. Let me know your regular email address too (the one I have is old).
Love, Bridget, James, Rachel & Hannah
As ever, thinking of you all every day, and hoping that you will have peace. Thank you for the opportunity to get to know Zachary through this blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home