Saturday, July 17, 2010

Remembering Zachary






We have this picture displayed in our home.
We love to look at Zachary's precious smile. We're thankful to the artist who created it.





When Tieryn visited Texas last November she was surprised to find that Zachary's grave marker was had been carefully decorated with these stones on which were written messages from family members. It was a perfect surprise. We shipped the stones to our home in Washington where we can look at them everyday.







This beautiful vase of smooth stones is displayed in our living room. Because we're not able to visit the cemetery as often as we would like, we're thankful to have this reminder.






2 Comments:

Blogger Camps said...

Tieryn-
I saw you post this the other day, so I had to comment. I am glad to see you still out here every now and then. Zachary is never far from our thoughts and minds. Love you all!

11:33 AM  
Blogger North County GOP said...

I was just thinking about Zach today. Zach is always in our hearts.

Love
Erin

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home